If I could only.....tell you how I met you, describe you in one word, respond to your constant whining or selfies. I have a Facebook friend who constantly post sexual post on Facebook, statements that make you believe in orgies and free love (and probably lots of vd's). Posts that reveal what she believes is important in life.(sex). This is a woman who is an addict, of drugs, sex and bums. Every couple of months she posts a pic of her and another bum, at her camper, none of the bums have their own place, much less, their own car! She only had a camper because it was the only thing left from her late husband's life insurance money... She will be hugged up with the greasiest looking bum she can find. The next week, pics of her with black eyes and fat lips. But he's back in baby's arms by next week. She had a daughter who is estranged, she never had time for Robin, which messed her up also, her mom and aunts and uncles, all estranged. Only her old daddy, who after 3 divorces discovered karaoke and the bar. Now they bar hop each and every weekend she's not laid up with another bum. So she posts: "My life is going nowhere". Just keep scrolling....
Then there's Prissy who lost her husband to another woman. He constantly posts about how happy he is with his new woman and her son. While Prissy constantly posts unhappy posts and asks questions like: "Describe me in one word".........Is pathetic one word Prissy? Because that is the word I would use to describe you.....PATHETIC! It was her birthday so she posted two selfies, side by side with the caption; 40 looks good on me. No, Prissy, no it doesn't.
There is Suzie. She is 45 but can use photoshop. No one recognizes Suzie on the street or in the supermarket...why? because photoshop...lol, she will photoshop her nose right off her face!
Then, there is Em. Oh Lord, Em, who gets the most requests...'challenges" to 'post 25 pics of yourself" to make your self-esteem rise and to raise the self-esteem of all other women whom she tags. I don't see how the girl has time to do anything else besides take selfies. Wonder if she has to schedule bathroom breaks, oh, right, you can take selfies in there too!
Oh, why Lord, can't I reply honestly?...Why must I feed your ego?....Why are you offended because I didn't like the 764th pic of your sleeping baby?.......
I am usually a nice person who would never post what is really on my mind when my friends post stupid stuff, but these heifers are about to hear what I think, and they should be scared, no really, they should stop asking stupid questions because if you ask me, I just might tell you. Till next time, Bridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment